Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Pony Express Farmers’ Market. We offer full memberships for $300.00 annually plus a $10.00 daily stall fee or you may apply for an Expo Booth (non-competing products) for a $25.00 daily fee for Wednesdays or Saturdays throughout the market season. Booth spaces are 12’ x 20’. All applications are upon approval and non-refundable. We have listed the steps below that will make your application process go as smoothly as possible. We look forward to possibly working with you in the future.
- Read the By-Laws and Rules & Regulations to have an understanding of market policy.
- Contact information for the offices you will need to call are listed below. It is important that you inquire about what permits and licenses you will need for your own specific business.
- Fill out all the information on the application form and make a copy for your records for future reference. All licenses, permits and payment are not required at this time. Mail your application to Dean Ryerson, PEFM Treasurer - 9621 N. Adrian Ave. - Kansas City, MO. 64154.
- Your application will be reviewed by the Board of Directors as soon as possible. You will then be notified of the Board’s decision. If you are tentatively approved for full membership privileges to the PEFM; all licenses and permits should be obtained and copies forwarded to us with a $100 minimum payment for final approval.
- All members are required to re-apply annually. We do not return or keep old applications; therefore, we do not look up past information. It is the vendor’s responsibility to update all information, licenses and permits. Thank you for your cooperation.
Business License and Health Permit
St. Joseph City Hall
1100 Frederick Ave.
St. Joseph, MO 64501
Contact Kim Hurt – Room 106
Sales Tax Number
MO. Department of Revenue
Official Site – http://dor.mo.gov
Jefferson City, MO
Taxation Department (573) 751-3505